RSS

Recent Posts

DO'S AND DON'TS OF A FIRE - Part 1
PLASTIC TUBS ARE A LIFE SAVER!
What Happens While We Are Out
Prevent a house flood

Categories

Fires
Flooding
Various Types of Losses
powered by

My Blog

What Happens While We Are Out

It happens every day - we leave the house and everything is fine, and we come home to a fire.  Is this preventable?  To a degree and on occassion.  I used to think some of my friends were neurotic for unplugging unnecessary appliances when they were leaving the house; but after years of seeing fires caused from simple, inexpensive electronic household devices --- well I have revisited that thought.

8 Comments to What Happens While We Are Out:

Comments RSS
china tour package on Saturday, April 13, 2013 11:45 PM
I and my buddies were found to be digesting the good solutions located on your site and immediately I got an awful suspicion I never thanked the web blog owner for those secrets. All the men came as a consequence passionate to study them and have now truly been loving these things. We appreciate you turning out to be simply accommodating and for picking variety of high-quality things most people are really wanting to learn about. My personal honest regret for not saying thanks to earlier.
Reply to comment

fashion wedding jewelry on Thursday, August 15, 2013 7:23 PM
Well I sincerely enjoyed studying it. This post provided by you is very practical for proper planning.
Reply to comment

fashion design on Thursday, January 02, 2014 11:52 AM
Thankx for more info.
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:57 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

australian writing on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 7:59 AM
Yes, the syllabus should be included practical work along with the theory. There must be proper ratio between the theory and practical work. It should also be practiced that the theory should be taught with the help of the practical work.
Reply to comment

987 on Sunday, December 16, 2018 11:38 PM
987
Reply to comment

livecareer resume on Friday, December 21, 2018 12:19 AM
Leaving one's house unattended is really risky, but sometimes we do not really have a choice. Robbery and such pose a risk at our homes. I highly recommend installing a security feature for our homes. A closed circuit television is a really good deterrent for thieves and home breakers. Also, a sound alarm would be really good. A sound alarm that will be activated if someone breaks in your house will definitely spoil a robbery happening. I hope that you guys would install one soon.
Reply to comment

superior paper on Sunday, January 06, 2019 3:33 AM
I think it's preventable. We should just remember that and use safety tips.
Reply to comment